About Hudson Valley Dental Arts
At Hudson Valley Dental Arts, our team is committed to providing patients with the perfect blend of experienced, state-of-the-art care and friendly warmth. In fact, we’re the nicest office in the county! You can trust your smile in the hands of Dr. Larry Hamburg. He’s a staff member at NYU and Tufts Dental School, a teacher of seminars all over the country, and even a second-generation dentist – his father was actually part of the original team that invented porcelain veneers here at NYU. In addition to his numerous qualifications, Dr. Hamburg has a gentle touch and a dedication to providing kind, personalized care to his patients. We always give our patients the focus and time they deserve, sending them off with revitalized oral health and happiness that exceeds their expectations.
Contact our Poughkeepsie, NY dental office today if you have any questions or concerns our team can help you with, or if you’re ready to schedule your first appointment. We look forward to helping you enjoy your best smile for many years to come.
Why Choose Us?
- We keep things simple here at Hudson Valley Dental Arts with just one excellent, friendly dentist who has a lot to offer you. Dr. Hamburg has countless years of experience in the field, a talent for international lecturing on a wide variety of topics related to oral health and overall wellbeing, and a true dedication to helping patients smile brighter.
- Our staff is always friendly, professional, and as caring as can be. We look forward to learning about you as a person, not just as a patient.
- Our emergency phone line never has any inconvenient downtime – someone is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Scheduling a dental appointment that fits into your busy schedule can be difficult when your chosen office’s hours are limited. Our Poughkeepsie practice offers availability in the evening and on weekends so that the quality care you deserve doesn’t have to disrupt your day.
- No insurance? No problem! Our in-office membership club offers valuable discounts and perks to patients.
- Our state-of-the-art office offers plenty of modern comforts and technology paired with a comfortable, cozy atmosphere. Better yet, we’re conveniently located on Route 55, and parking close by couldn’t be simpler.
- Does dental care make you nervous? Our adorable Golden Retriever does a great job at helping patients stay calm!
- Five separate, beautiful treatment rooms are available, which means patients will never have to wait to be brought back to start their appointment. Plus, all of them have lovely views of our landscaping that you can enjoy while our team is focusing on your teeth.