Laser Dentistry Provides Exceptional Care
LASER is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, a complicated string of words that basically means a single wavelength beam of highly concentrated light energy. Lasers have transformed medical surgery by offering minimally-invasive alternatives to traditional scalpel incisions and sutured closures. The laser's intense, narrow wave length has precise, predictable, and powerful reactions when it comes in contact with hard or soft tissues of the body.
What are the Benefits of Laser Dentistry?
- Precise: Pinpoints targeting of treatment area
- Cauterizes: Aids in clotting to minimizing bleeding
- Sterilizes: High-energy beam kills bacteria
- Comfortable: Requires less anesthesia and sometimes none at all
- Stimulates: Encourages tissue regeneration and promotes faster healing
Dental lasers embody an advanced, more accurate technology for hard and soft tissue applications. Using lasers,we can detect decay, prepare a tooth for a filling, activate super-fast teeth whitening gels, cure bonding materials, perform gum contouring, and even treat gum disease. Feel the difference laser dentistry makes at Hudson Valley Dental Arts here in Poughkeepsie, NY. Contact us today to schedule your first appointment with Dr. Larry Hamburg!